6% Let Only inc VAT
You can rely on us to move fast and find you the right tenants. We advertise on all the UK’s successful property websites, major portals and search engines, to reach the biggest rental audiences. We interview all prospective tenants and carry out professional referencing to ensure they are honest and trustworthy Once we have started marketing the property and have applicants interested in viewing, we do the following:
- Accompany the prospective tenants to your property, or arrange a mutually convenient appointment for them to meet you at the property.
- Negotiate any offers received between you and the applicant and confirm all the terms of the offer in writing.
- Ask the prospective tenants to put down a holding fee to secure the property and then mark the property as ‘under offer’. We do not carry out any further viewings while we carry out the relevant credit checks.
- Carry out references on your prospective tenants using a reputable external Credit Reference Agency. The credit report will be sent to you for approval and only once you have agreed the references will we recommend that you proceed with entering into a contract with the applicants.
- Prepare a comprehensive Tenancy Agreement setting out the rights and obligations of both parties, including any special terms that have been agreed. Our standard Tenancy Agreements are for a fixed period of one year (no break clause).
- Request a Security deposit usually equal to six weeks’ rent that will be registered in accordance with the Housing Act 2007.
- Provide yourself and your new tenants with each other’s contact details once the agreement has been signed by all parties
As we are not managing the property, it will be your responsibility to notify the relevant utility companies (electricity, gas, water and the local authority) when your new tenants move in. If you fail to do so liability for utilities may remain in your name.
Finally we will contact you towards the end of the initial fixed term to find out if the Tenancy should be renewed and agree any renewal instructions. We will review the Rent and advise you if an increase is possible or desirable depending upon current market conditions.